Rejoice, everyone! Even Instagram has joined our journey! Or was it the other way around?
Either way, you can now see the hottest updates and coolest photos on our Instagram!
Regular updates include:
- #MotivationalMonday: Let’s start the new week positive. Put on a bright smile for #MagicMondays!
- #TravelTuesday: Send us your top travel photos, and we select the finest ones to share with our fans and followers. Of course, wherever you travel, please book via www.bedandtree.com – and once you’re there don’t be shy to shout out about your amazingness with @clickatree.
- #WiseWednesdays: Ever wondered whether African and Asian Elephants are actually related? Why sea mangoes are a historic favorite among Indian wives to get rid of their husbands? Or what on Earth a hyrax and a dugong have in common?
We’ll share a ton of #NatureKnowledge, #ForestFacts, #TreeTrivia and #FauntasticFacts. (Yep. That’s a portmanteau of ‘fantastic’ and ‘fauna’. I’m German. We love making up new words. You know that.)
- #TeamThursday: Updates from all our diligent helpers and supporters around the globe. This could include the B’n’Tree team, but is mainly focused on our tirelessly working tree-planters. We show you who they are, what they do, and what you helped them achieve.
- #FlashbackFridays: Told you I’m a travel geek, didn’t I? On Fridays I’ll share the very best photos of the journey I call ‘life’, from baby photos with incredibly cute super blond curls to mega-manly ranger photos from the jungles of Southern Thailand.
- #WeekendWisdom: “I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.”, Abraham Lincoln once said. We’ll ensure good ol’ Abraham will think a lot of you.
Apart from all this, we’ll also share our biggest achievements with you, such as new partnerships, new planting sites and monthly growth reports. We’ll give you plenty of space to ask us any question you like, and we in return will ask you questions as well.
Please be there to answer.
Now go find us on Instagram. We’ll see you on the Instaside!
We love you.
Your B’n’Tree team.